2. Access to Other Networks. Any time you access another network through the Core3 Service, you must comply with that network's rules and policies. You agree to indemnify Core3 and hold Core3 harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, and expenses (including attorney's fees and expenses) resulting from or allegedly resulting from your access or use of other networks.
3. Control Over Content. Core3 provides access to various forms of content that are available over the Internet. Core3 does not screen in advance any specific information available over the Internet. Core3 reserves the right (but does not assume the responsibility) to block or limit access to general categories of content that Core3, Inc deems in its sole discretion to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of this Core3 AUP. Core3 shall have no liability for any action or inaction with respect to content received over the Internet. It is your responsibility to control access to information that you might find unsuitable. This includes controlling access by minors through your account. By signing up for the Core3 Service you acknowledge receiving this warning and will not hold Core3 responsible for language, opinions, discussions or graphics which may be viewed on the Internet. Core3 has no obligation to monitor the Internet or any service offered via the Internet, including an Core3, Inc Service; however, you agree that Core3 has the right to monitor electronically, from time to time, and to disclose any information as Core3 in its sole discretion deems necessary to satisfy any law, to operate its Services properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers.
4. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS. Core3, Inc MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR THE SERVICES IT IS PROVIDING. Core3 DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Core3 WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE SUFFERED BY THE CUSTOMER, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM DELAYS, FAILURE TO DELIVER, MISTAKEN DELIVERIES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE Core3, Inc SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Core3 MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION. Core3, Inc IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE OR INTERRUPTION OF THE SERVICES. Core3 WILL, HOWEVER, REPAY YOU (IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID) FOR ANY PERIOD IN WHICH THE SERVICES WERE NOT PROVIDED.
5. Miscellaneous. Core3, Inc reserves the right to modify this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time, which shall become effective upon posting to the Core3 Website or its successor site. Continued use of an Core3 Service constitutes acceptance of modifications made to this Acceptable Use Policy. In addition to any other available remedies, Core3 may suspend your access to and/or terminate your account without refund for any Core3 Service immediately and without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Core3, in its sole discretion, believes are in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy. If you engage in any activities which cause damage to Core3, its customers, or its suppliers, Core3 reserves the right to pursue a claim against you, including, but not limited to, a claim for monetary damages to address economic losses that may occur. Nothing contained in this Acceptable Use Policy shall be construed to limit the rights and remedies of Core3 and Core3, hereby reserves all such rights and remedies which may be available to it at law or in equity.
6. Enforceability. In the event that any portion of this Acceptable Use Policy is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Any failure by Core3 to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Acceptable Use Policy shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This Acceptable Use Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any cause of action you may have with respect to the Core3, Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.